At this point we typically close BibHub for specific races when online registration closes. This ensures all transfers are complete before the heavy lifting begins for the Race Directors (e.g., printing bibs/labels/packets/timing system updates etc.). Some Registration Providers are beginning to provide Race Directors and Event Organizers the ability to perform transfers closer and closer to the event start and we plan on working with those early adopters. If you’d like to be alerted when we roll out with new features, please sign up for our BibHub Updates newsletter.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy or sell a Bib?
- What types of races and events do you support?
- What are the fees for using BibHub?
- Why can't I find my race on BibHub?
- How secure is my information?
- Understanding BibHub Text Alerts
- How it Works: Athletes
- Why can’t I buy or sell a Bib at the last minute?
- What is BibWatch?
- Why don't you limit the price?