We fully support the free market system and have built our system accordingly. There are processes and controls in place across the race industry to limit the opportunity for price gouging. Add in BibHub transaction fees and race-imposed Transfer Fees, sellers will need to keep their prices competitive in order to make a sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy or sell a Bib?
- What types of races and events do you support?
- What are the fees for using BibHub?
- Why can't I find my race on BibHub?
- How secure is my information?
- Understanding BibHub Text Alerts
- How it Works: Athletes
- Why can’t I buy or sell a Bib at the last minute?
- What is BibWatch?
- Why don't you limit the price?