Liability waivers will be signed by buyers after they've successfully bought a bib on BibHub. This will be handled in accordance to each Race Director's and Registration Provider's process with BibHub as outlined in their agreement.
Articles in this section
- How it Works: Race Directors
- What type of races and events do you support?
- How does BibHub populate its race map?
- How are liability waivers handled?
- I currently use a Waitlist. How would BibHub help?
- If I already offer transfers, why do I need BibHub?
- My Registration Provider isn't a BibHub partner yet. Can I still add my race to your calendar and Connect to BibHub?
- What does 'BibHub Closes' mean on the event and race detail pages?
- Why don't you limit the price?
- How do you ensure scalpers don’t take advantage of BibHub for sold-out races or by reselling closer to race day?