We fully support the free market system and have built our system accordingly. There are processes and controls in place across the race industry to limit the opportunity for price gouging. Add in BibHub transaction fees and race-imposed Transfer Fees, sellers will need to keep their prices competitive in order to make a sale. Even for sold-out races.
Articles in this section
- How it Works: Race Directors
- What type of races and events do you support?
- How does BibHub populate its race map?
- How are liability waivers handled?
- I currently use a Waitlist. How would BibHub help?
- If I already offer transfers, why do I need BibHub?
- My Registration Provider isn't a BibHub partner yet. Can I still add my race to your calendar and Connect to BibHub?
- What does 'BibHub Closes' mean on the event and race detail pages?
- Why don't you limit the price?
- How do you ensure scalpers don’t take advantage of BibHub for sold-out races or by reselling closer to race day?