Using BibHub would eliminate all the effort you put into managing your Waitlist. Just set up the transfer functionality in your Registration Provider system and connect to BibHub, so you can send your participants to BibHub where they can self-manage the process.
Articles in this section
- How it Works: Race Directors
- What type of races and events do you support?
- How does BibHub populate its race map?
- How are liability waivers handled?
- I currently use a Waitlist. How would BibHub help?
- If I already offer transfers, why do I need BibHub?
- My Registration Provider isn't a BibHub partner yet. Can I still add my race to your calendar and Connect to BibHub?
- What does 'BibHub Closes' mean on the event and race detail pages?
- Why don't you limit the price?
- How do you ensure scalpers don’t take advantage of BibHub for sold-out races or by reselling closer to race day?